Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Brenda Reyes <br...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/29 00:04:57 UTC

[patch][doc] derby.drda.keepAlive

Hello,

I have added some more information to the DITA
documentation about the new property drda.keepAlive.
The new information helps clarify what the property
does.

This web page gives the command for checking the dita
files out of the derby subversion repository:

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/manuals/dita.html

The files I mention below are all located under
derby/docs/trunk/src .

Or you can easily view these files using the ViewCVS
web interface:

https://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/derby/docs/trunk/src/

The file I updated is:

adminguide/radmindrdakeepalive.dita

Re: [patch][doc] derby.drda.keepAlive

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 28, 2005, at 2:04 PM, Brenda Reyes wrote:

> I have added some more information to the DITA
> documentation about the new property drda.keepAlive.
> The new information helps clarify what the property
> does.

Committed, revision 160116. Thanks Brenda!

andrew