Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Ludwig Magnusson <lu...@itcatapult.com> on 2011/01/31 17:36:18 UTC

Changing to 1.6

... so when someone asked me today if I had heard about the poll I realized
that I didn't subscribe to the users list and I had missed it entirely =)

But now I do subscribe.

I suppose there is much to be done now, inserting generics and such.

How do we go about with this to make sure that we aren't working on the same
thing?

Do we do it package by package, claiming them on this list before we start?

/Ludwig

Re: Changing to 1.6

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
On 31.01.11 17:36, Ludwig Magnusson wrote:
> How do we go about with this to make sure that we aren't working on the same
> thing?
>
> Do we do it package by package, claiming them on this list before we start?

I guess I would start with the services, however I won't have much time
in the next three weeks. So you are free to go.

Bye, Thomas.