Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by priest <dj...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/20 11:54:22 UTC

Re: Log/Display Only Errors option in non-GUI mode

Yes, I tried this, and it is working when the log output is CSV, but when I
try to set parameter to use XML as log output type, then this parameter is
not making a difference. Anyone have some other idea? Btw thanks for the
reply!

Cheers, Luka

Re: Log/Display Only Errors option in non-GUI mode

Posted by priest <dj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I did what I originally wanted with Simple Data Writer and usage of
__p() function... Thanks everyone for help!

Re: Log/Display Only Errors option in non-GUI mode

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The JMeter properties only apply to the logger provided via the
command-line flag -l
Also there is currently no property that corresponds to the
Log/Display only checkboxes on the GUI Listener config.
The logger added using the -l option always logs every sample.

You can add a Simple Data Writer that saves samples in XML format to a
specified file.