Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/03 17:58:14 UTC

Change version of fileinstall to 1.9.0-SNASPHOT (was Re: Packages exported by fileinstall)

Given the major changes that have occured in fileinstall recently, I wonder
if we should change the version to 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT in order to release it as
2.0.0.

Thoughts ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Change version of fileinstall to 1.9.0-SNASPHOT (was Re: Packages exported by fileinstall)

Posted by Filippo Diotalevi <fi...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Guillaume Nodet<gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Given the major changes that have occured in fileinstall recently, I wonder
> if we should change the version to 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT in order to release it as
> 2.0.0.
>
> Thoughts ?

Definitely agree.

--
Filippo Diotalevi

Re: Change version of fileinstall to 1.9.0-SNASPHOT (was Re: Packages exported by fileinstall)

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 9/4/09 1:44, Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Richard S. Hall schrieb:
>
>> I have no issue with it.
>>
> Me neither.
>
> On the other hand, I generally keep the snapshot version as it is until
> release, when I decide whether to increase just the minor version or the
> micro version.
>
> Maybe it is a matter of taste ...

Yes, I think it is fine to just wait and change the version at the end
too. This is what we do with micro releases for the framework too.

-> richard

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.