Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2016/10/08 00:17:40 UTC

Re: incubator-edgent git commit: EDGENT-262 remove console licenses

Hi,

Any reason you are removing license files? MIT license terms include "The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.” So the full text of the license does need to be included in our release.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: incubator-edgent git commit: EDGENT-262 remove console licenses

Posted by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com>.
never mind :-)  I’ve since read your replies to other licensing related items.  Btw, a BIG THANKS for your help!

Posted by Dale LaBossiere <dm...@gmail.com>.