Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net> on 2010/01/26 05:07:55 UTC

A warm welcome to our newest Lucene contrib committer, Koji Sekiguchi!

Hi Folks,

The Lucene PMC has voted to accept Mike Garski as a new Lucene.Net
committer.

Please join me to congratulate and welcome Mike to Lucene.Net.  He has been
an asset for Lucene.Net.

Welcome aboard Mike!

-- George

PS: Once your account creation has been confirmed, you should test it by
adding your name to the "Active Committers list here:
http://incubator.apache.org/lucene.net/ (this page need to be cleaned up and
moved as sub-project under the main Lucene page, an action item for me which
I hope to start soon).

Re: A warm welcome to our newest Lucene contrib committer, Koji Sekiguchi!

Posted by digy digy <di...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Mike, Welcome aboard.

DIGY

Posted by David Gao <wi...@gmail.com>.

RE: A warm welcome to our newest Lucene.Net committer, Mike Garski

Posted by Michael Garski <mg...@myspace-inc.com>.
Thanks everyone!

Michael

Sorry about that.  My apologies to Mike.

-- George

Posted by George Aroush <ge...@aroush.net>.
My bad!!  This is Mike Garski.

Posted by Simone Chiaretta <si...@gmail.com>.