Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Abhishek Kona <ab...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/27 22:42:34 UTC

Publish Libthrift Javadocs

Is it possible to host the libthrift java-docs on the wiki or on some
server.

-Abhishek Kona

AW: Publish Libthrift Javadocs

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.
I've enabled javadoc output on our build server for the snapshot release:

https://builds.apache.org/hudson/job/Thrift/javadoc/

-roger

You can view a copy of the current 0.6.1 javadoc at
http://people.apache.org/~jfarrell/thrift/0.6.1/javadoc/

Re: Publish Libthrift Javadocs

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.