Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bill Landry <bi...@inetmsg.com> on 2008/10/16 00:20:15 UTC

EmailReg Whitelist

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this particular
whitelist:

http://www.emailreg.org/

They do provide a sample SpamAssassin config at the bottom of the
"Instructions" tab, with one minor error:

describe RCVD_IN_EMAILREG_0D

They need to remove the "D" from the end of the "describe" line.

Bill

Re: EmailReg Whitelist

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.

On 15.10.08 22:03, Richard Doyle wrote:
> Their confirmation message scored on DNS_FROM_OPENWHOIS,  WHOIS_PRIVPROT
> and MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY, adding 6.9 points to the score!

heh, that looks like spammers' whitelist...
BSE = Mad Cow Desease ... BSA = Mad Software Producents Desease

Re: EmailReg Whitelist

Posted by Richard Doyle <rd...@islandnetworks.com>.