Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2002/10/25 18:58:51 UTC

RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/fromJava N amespaces.java

Yes, Dims make sure you are not reversing the sense of the mapping form the command line.
That would be *VERY* bad.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
+1. Thanks.

-- dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/

Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl/fromJava Namespaces.java