Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Robles, Rogelio" <ro...@experian.com> on 2002/07/20 00:09:19 UTC

RE: [ANN] new turbine and torque release -> webappRoot

Where the ${webappRoot} property is being defined? At least is not in
TR.props...
It's supposed that I should defined it in TR.props?
the build script that creates your 'newapp' app didn't defined for me...

Since this Torque component didn't work after generating my 'newapp', I
created a Torque service, like the scarab guys. But I'm curious about the
component framework since it seems will be part of T3.

RR
Posted by Age Mooy <am...@home.nl>.
${webappRoot} is defined inside the turbine servlet and Turbine expands it when loading properties so you can
define things relative to the webappRoot in your config.

I don't know which TDK you're using but I've been using a 2.2-b2-dev version for the last few months and
Torque en Fulcrum load totally fine.

The component stuff is in stratum at the moment and will be replaced by a new system based on Avalon
(http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon) somewhere in the near future... probably when Jason takes time off from
Maven long enough to finish what he's doing (http://tambora.zenplex.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/plexus/) and put it
in cvs.

Age