Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Reka Thirunavukkarasu <re...@wso2.com> on 2014/01/06 10:28:45 UTC

Re: Sample Cartridge Definition after introducing the LB Cartridge model

Hi Nirmal,

I'm trying to configure a cartridge without the load balancher. I hope to
use the following configuration as you mentioned above.

*"loadBalancer": {         "type": "lb",        "property": {
"name": "*

*no.load.balancer",            "value": "true"        }      }*

Even in the case where we don't use any load balancher cartridges, do we
still need to specify a type or just the property is enough without the
type?

Thanks,
Reka

--