Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Kumar, Ritesh (GEP, Contractor)" <Ri...@gepex.ge.com> on 2000/10/10 16:41:06 UTC

Xalan not working with netscape...

Hi
     I can use xalan to display my final output of xml files in Internet
Explorer, but the same thing is not working in Netscape Navigator 4.08 ! Do
i need to configure my netscape or install some plud in on that.

Appreciate a prompt response....

Thanks and Regards,
Ritesh Kumar

Re: Xalan not working with netscape...

Posted by Norris Boyd <nb...@atg.com>.
I don't believe that Netscape 4.x supports XML. Try Netscape 6 now in
beta.

--Norris