Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Naresh Chaurasia <nc...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/27 13:24:50 UTC

Deploying shindig.war on jboss 6x

I am getting following error while trying to deploy shindig.war. What is
causing this problem ?

 Couldn't load OAuth signing key.  To create a key, run:
 openssl req -newkey rsa:1024 -days 365 -nodes -x509 -keyout testkey.pem \
 -out testkey.pem -subj /CN=mytestkey
 openssl pkcs8 -in testkey.pem -out oauthkey.pem -topk8 -nocrypt -outform
PEM

 Then edit shindig.properties and add these lines:
 shindig.signing.key-file =<path-to-oauthkey.pem>
 shindig.signing.key-name =mykey

Naresh C

Re: Deploying shindig.war on jboss 6x

Posted by Ryan J Baxter <rj...@us.ibm.com>.
Naresh, this is just a warning, it is not an error.  You do not need setup
the key if you are just doing some basic testing of Shindig.

-Ryan

Email: rjbaxter@us.ibm.com
Phone: 978-899-3041
developerWorks Profile