Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Nicholaides <mi...@promptworks.com> on 2013/11/13 15:48:05 UTC

New Ruby client for CloudStack API

Hi folks,

Our team at PromptWorks, in conjunction with SunGard, has recently released
a new Ruby client for the CloudStack API called StackerBee:
https://github.com/promptworks/stacker_bee

There are already a few Ruby clients out there but none of them met our
needs so we made our own. Here's what makes StackerBee special:
- supports all endpoints in the API
- easy to use and developer friendly
- let's developers write idiomatic Ruby
- interactive CloudStack REPL
- well tested and documented

Pull requests and bug reports welcome.

Special thanks to Chip Childers, Bill Jones, Dave Grizzanti and SunGard
Availability Services.

Thanks,
Mike Nicholaides

--
Mike Nicholaides
Software Engineer and Co-Founder at PromptWorks

Re: New Ruby client for CloudStack API

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
terrific and thanks for the detailed readme

Posted by Isaac Chiang <is...@gmail.com>.
It is awesome! Thanks! :)

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Great!