Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christoph Klocker <kl...@superfund.com> on 2004/11/05 17:15:24 UTC

esql query result escaped values not glyphs

Hi,
I am trying to get Chinese Characters to my XML out of my msSQL Database.
They are stored as Unicode characters in the database like "
&#32173;&#20063;&#32013; ".

However when I query from the database, the serialized xml displays not the
actual glyphs, but the escaped values (&#32173;&#20063;&#32013;)

I also defined the glyphs in the xsp page for control, and these are shown
right as Chinese glyphs.

is there a encoding problem, I had a look through the mailing archive, but
nothing worked.

/christoph

Re: esql query result escaped values not glyphs

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.
i dont know if this can help you
but take a look here:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=108211213006410&w=2