Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by "Beckerle, Mike" <mb...@owlcyberdefense.com> on 2021/04/27 14:59:16 UTC

Recent push to PR did not run CI tests

Any ideas why susmita's latest updated did not cause CI to run?

https://github.com/apache/daffodil/pull/490/checks

Mike Beckerle | Principal Engineer

[cid:dc68b4f3-1fa0-4ad3-8b90-e4adfab7b800]

mbeckerle@owlcyberdefense.com<ma...@owlcyberdefense.com>

P +1-781-330-0412

Re: Recent push to PR did not run CI tests

Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.
Looks like GitHub has made some changes to prevent spam. There's now a
message at the bottom of the PR that says:

> First-time contributors need a maintainer to approve running workflows.

With a button to "Approve Run". I've clicked that button and it's
running now.

- Steve