Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com> on 2019/01/28 01:05:57 UTC

Location of AbstractPropertyModel.getInnermostModelOrObject

I recently found the need to override ChainingModel (Wicket 6.x) but
didn't need the extras that AbstractPropertyModel provided except for
getInnermostModelOrObject.

Is there any reason why that method is in AbstractPropertyModel and not
ChainingModel?

It appears that the method is purely in the domain of chaining and does
not have, as far as I can see, any dependencies on the concept of
property models.

For our application I can copy/paste the method into our class that
extends ChainingModel but it got me wondering why it wasn't in
ChainingModel and if it [sh|c]ould be moved.

Obviously it's not a show stopper or anything!

Regards,
Chris Colman
http://pagebloom.com

Re: Location of AbstractPropertyModel.getInnermostModelOrObject

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,