Posted to users@maven.apache.org by thomas2004 <th...@yahoo.de> on 2009/01/16 10:27:45 UTC

A questionabout "Error building POM (may not be this project's POM)."

Hi all,

As I build the project in Eclipse with "mvn package", it is successful. But
as I build it again in command prompt I got error as follow.

Someone has tips?

*************************

D:\Temp\MyProjects\jboss-seam-multi\jboss-seam-war>mvn package
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building 1.0.0-1-SNAPSHOT jboss-seam-war
[INFO]    task-segment: [package]
[INFO]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] Copying 1 resource
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.richfaces.ui:richfaces-ui

Reason: Parent: org.richfaces:ui:jar:3.2.2.SR1 of project:
org.richfaces.ui:rich
faces-ui has wrong packaging: jar. Must be 'pom'. for project
org.richfaces.ui:r
ichfaces-ui

[INFO]
[INFO]

Re: A questionabout "Error building POM (may not be this project's POM)."

Posted by thomas2004 <th...@yahoo.de>.
waitting for answer

Posted by thomas2004 <th...@yahoo.de>.
I solved the problem.