Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de> on 2018/07/24 05:54:20 UTC

Airflow talk at Munich Data Engineering Meetup

Hi all,

I'll give a talk about Airflow at the next Data Engineering Meetup in
Munich (Germany) on next Thursday the 26th. Maybe some folks from the
Munich area are interested. Details at [1].

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://www.meetup.com/data-engineering-munich/events/252170998/

Re: Airflow talk at Munich Data Engineering Meetup

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
On 07/24/2018 08:55 AM, Bolke de Bruin wrote:
> Great stuff! Can you make sure to at least once use “Apache Airflow (incubating)” in the text, preferably at the beginning of the paragraph? That would be greatly appreciated.

Sure, done, also in the slides.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: Airflow talk at Munich Data Engineering Meetup

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan,

Great stuff! Can you make sure to at least once use “Apache Airflow (incubating)” in the text, preferably at the beginning of the paragraph? That would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bolke

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad