Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by rouble <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/17 19:31:05 UTC

axis2.wsdl2java -package name generated is reverse of targetNameSpace urn

Hi All,

To generate server code, I use:
wsdl2java.sh -ss -sd -p org.example.project

This creates the ServerSkeleton code in the directory
src/org/example/project, however it still creates the classes for the schema
objects using the targetNameSpace, in my case that is
src/project/example/org

This seems to be because it reverses the targetNameSpace defined in the
wsdl, which is tns="org.example.project"

To get all the files in the same place, I need to change my targetNameSpace
to tns="project.example.org", but that just doesn't sit well with me.

I guess my other option is to change the command invocation to:
wsdl2java.sh -ss -sd -p project.example.org

But, to have all the code in src/project/example/org just seems backwards.
What is the right/standard way to design this?

Note that when I used axis.wsdl2java (as opposed to axis2) it used the -p
option for _all_ files.

TIA,
rouble

Re: axis2.wsdl2java -package name generated is reverse of targetNameSpace urn

Posted by Sameera Jayasoma <sa...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 12:01 AM, rouble <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> To generate server code, I use:
> wsdl2java.sh -ss -sd -p org.example.project
>
> This creates the ServerSkeleton code in the directory
> src/org/example/project, however it still creates the classes for the schema
> objects using the targetNameSpace, in my case that is
> src/project/example/org
>
> This seems to be because it reverses the targetNameSpace defined in the
> wsdl, which is tns="org.example.project"

Seems like you can use the -ns2p option when generating server-side code.

-ns2p ns1=pkg1,ns2=pkg2  Specify a custom package name for each namespace
specified in the wsdls schema.

Thanks
Sameera