Posted to repository@apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2008/06/01 23:36:50 UTC

Add new commons-chain group id to m2 rsync

I have just done the first release of commons-chain using maven 2
(previously done using maven 1) and understand that I need to notify you
so that ASF's repo is re-synched with http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/

The new group is location here:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/commons-chain/

tia

Niall

Re: Add new commons-chain group id to m2 rsync

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@carlossanchez.eu>.
done

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.