Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/11 21:10:23 UTC

Drop some properties and merge icon.properties with icons-toolbar.properties

Hello,
I suggest we drop the following:

- jmeter.toolbar.display
- jmeter.errorscounter.display
- jmeter.icons

Because:

   1. Why would somebody not want the toolbar ?
   2. Why would somebody not want the errors counter ?
   3. Do we really need to provide customization of icons ? New ones are
   nice, that's it

Shouldn't we also merge:
icons-toolbar.properties and icon.properties ?

We already have a lot of properties.

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Drop some properties and merge icon.properties with icons-toolbar.properties

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Shall I drop it ?
I am ready to commit

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.