Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Luiz Antonio Falaguasta Barbosa <lu...@gwe.com.br> on 2007/10/04 19:13:36 UTC

HSLF examples

Hi people,

I've been tested the examples BulletsDemo and Hyperlinks, from the SVN and
didn't get run them.

For Hyperlinks, I got the errors:

- on line 37: The constructor SlideShow(FileInputStream) is undefined
- on line 49: The method getHyperlinks is undefined for the type TextRun
- on line 52 and 69: The method getTitle is undefined for the type Hyperlink
- on line 53: The method getAddres sis undefined for the type Hyperlink
- on line 56: The method getStartIndex is undefined for the type Hyperlink
- on line 56: The method getEndIndex is undefined for the type Hyperlink
- on line 67: The method getHyperlink is undefined for the type Shape
- on line 69: The method getAddress is undefined for the type Hyperlink

For BulletsDemo, I got the errors:

- on line 48: The method setBullet(boolean) is undefined for the type
RichTextRun
- on line 49: The method setBulletOffset(int) is undefined for the type
RichTextRun
- on line 50: The method setTextOffset(int) is undefined for the type
RichTextRun
- on line 51: The method setBulletChar(char) is undefined for the type
RichTextRun

I put the 3 .jar (offered by the zip file poi-bin-3.0-FINAL-20070503) into
the build path.

Does naybody know what should I do to fix these problems?

Thanks a lot since now for any help!

Luiz

Re: HSLF examples

Posted by Luiz Antonio Falaguasta Barbosa <lu...@gwe.com.br>.