Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Ajay Pawaskar <AP...@genesisinfo.com> on 2009/06/23 14:01:10 UTC

Restoring CouchDB

Hi,

i want to restore the CouchDB Documents & Views from One server to
another (on clients server)
there is option for replication (remote server)..but i don't have access
to that server...(so i can't Replicate DB on that server using
Replicator)
..but i need to deploy the Db on that server
.. also in future maybe i will be needing the documents from client
server for debugging purpose
how i can do this?

Thx & Regards

Ajay J. Pawaskar

Re: Restoring CouchDB

Posted by hhsuper <hh...@gmail.com>.
The result:

that with Futon seems doesn't work but there is no error occurred, then I
use the curl command and ref the http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication,
it works, my process is *pull replication*

--
Yours sincerely

Jack Su

Re: Restoring CouchDB