Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2005/03/17 10:58:08 UTC

Images in PDF's

Hi all,

Just playing around with the PDF plugin, and it does a great job of
output.  Only question is, theoretically I should be able to incorporate
GIF images, however they don't show up in the produced pdf.  I don't see
any specific settings, is there anything that needs to be done to "turn"
on GIF support?  Is there a preferred image format to use when you know
you are going to be using PDF as well?

Eric

RE: Images in PDF's

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
GIFs are supported (http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/pdf/faq.html#how-images) but you're perhaps encountering this issue :

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPPDF-13

Relative path between xdocs and images aren't supported.

I must recode in java the links resolution mechanism.

Arnaud