Posted to user@impala.apache.org by Fawze Abujaber <fa...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/23 02:34:41 UTC

Killing long running queries

Hi all,

How i can kill a query that running beyond specific time even if it really
doing calculations?

I'm aware of the 3 timeout configuration that can be used by like idle
sessio timeout,idle,query timeout and query timeout S.

My goal to kill anything that running/idle beyond 20 minutes because for
sure there is something to enhance in the query, i'm using the 3 parameters
and i see queries running for few hours and i want some config that can
kill such queries.

--
Take Care
Fawze Abujaber

Re: Killing long running queries

Posted by Quanlong Huang <hu...@gmail.com>.
Oh, I really missed that! The pool-level default setting is what I'm
looking for. Thank Jeszy!

Posted by Jeszy <je...@gmail.com>.
Hey Quanlong,

Posted by Quanlong Huang <hu...@gmail.com>.