Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Keith Wannamaker <Ke...@Wannamaker.org> on 2001/08/29 21:37:04 UTC

TC 3.3 Mod_jk chunked input encoding

This patch enables chunked input through mod_jk:
http://www.apache.org/~keith/jk/

I think they are rather minor changes.

Please review, discuss, and throw everything you have
at it.  If Larry approves I will commit this (or an
approved version) to tc 3.3.  In addition, I would port
it to the apache-2.0 jk module in tc 3.3, as well as
forward port it to j-t-c.

Keith

Re: TC 3.3 Mod_jk chunked input encoding

Posted by cm...@yahoo.com.
On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Keith Wannamaker wrote:

> This patch enables chunked input through mod_jk:
> http://www.apache.org/~keith/jk/
>
> I think they are rather minor changes.
>
> Please review, discuss, and throw everything you have
> at it.  If Larry approves I will commit this (or an

Hi Keith,

I'm +1 for the patch.

My main concern ( and what I've looked for ) is to not brake anything that
worked - and from your changes it seems the case where Content-Length is
present will work exactly as it did before.

If possible, please also update j-t-c. ( we can do that later if you don't
have time, but please check in the main branch soon - so we can have it in
the next beta )

Costin