Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Kumaraswamy nandipati <ku...@ecomzera.com> on 2009/08/03 17:45:31 UTC

Paypal as payment processor for OfBiz.

Hi all,

I want to use Paypal as payment processor for VISA, Discover, Master and
AMEX credit cards. I didn't find any implementation in ofbiz that paypal
processor will do authorize, capture, refund, release transaction.
So, That I want to implement DoDirectPayment using paypal API.

I find AIM, Verisign-PayFlow Pro, cybersource, clearcommerce
implementations, but no Paypal payment processor except, External Payment
Service.

1.Q) Am I correct,  In Ofbiz, there is no implementation for paypal payment
processor for credit cards???
2.Q) If Yes, Please update me where I can find it.

Kumaraswamy.N
www.pickupflowers.com

Re: Paypal as payment processor for OfBiz.

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I guess you're talking about Website Payments Pro and the answer is no
it hasn't been implemented as yet.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by Kumaraswamy nandipati <ku...@ecomzera.com>.
Raj,

You are right.

It is verisign wrapper implementation and ofcourse I know that verisign
payment services are acquired by Paypal in 2005. But this PayflowPro
requires verisign merchant account. I already had paypal merchant account.
For this, I dont want to create a new account.

So is there any implementaion in ofbiz based on paypal CC payment gateway -
DoDirectPayment???

Is anybody came accross Paypal- DoDirectPayment API implementation????

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 7:51 PM, Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kumaraswamy,
>
> Do you mean Payflow? Payflow is CC payment gateway of Paypal.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Raj
>

> Kumaraswamy nandipati wrote:
>
>> Hello All,
>>
>> For credit card processing(auth, reauth, capture, refund, etc.,) on my
>> website, I did find the implementation based on Paypal.
>>
>> I find AIM, Verisign-PayFlow Pro, cybersource, clearcommerce
>> implementations, but no Paypal payment processor for credit card. But, we
>> prefer to do creditcard processing thru PayPal processor.
>>
>> Does anybody implemented for Ofbiz?? If yes, please provide me guidelines.
>>
>> Please update me.
>>
>> Any help will be appriciated.
>>

>> On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 9:15 PM, Kumaraswamy nandipati <
>> kumaraswamy@ecomzera.com> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I want to use Paypal as payment processor for VISA, Discover, Master and
>>> AMEX credit cards. I didn't find any implementation in ofbiz that paypal
>>> processor will do authorize, capture, refund, release transaction.
>>> So, That I want to implement DoDirectPayment using paypal API.
>>>
>>> I find AIM, Verisign-PayFlow Pro, cybersource, clearcommerce
>>> implementations, but no Paypal payment processor except, External Payment
>>> Service.
>>>
>>> 1.Q) Am I correct,  In Ofbiz, there is no implementation for paypal
>>> payment
>>> processor for credit cards???
>>> 2.Q) If Yes, Please update me where I can find it.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Thanks,
>>> Kumaraswamy.N

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Please note: Direct Payment API is not a stand-alone product. You are
required to use Direct Payment API and Express Checkout together as part
of the Website Payments Pro solution.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_dcc_hub-outside
Scott is implementing Express Check out.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-934?

Kumaraswamy nandipati sent the following on 8/4/2009 8:51 AM:

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation

Re: Paypal as payment processor for OfBiz.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kumaraswamy,

Posted by Kumaraswamy nandipati <ku...@ecomzera.com>.
Hello All,

For credit card processing(auth, reauth, capture, refund, etc.,) on my
website, I did find the implementation based on Paypal.

I find AIM, Verisign-PayFlow Pro, cybersource, clearcommerce
implementations, but no Paypal payment processor for credit card. But, we
prefer to do creditcard processing thru PayPal processor.

Does anybody implemented for Ofbiz?? If yes, please provide me guidelines.

Please update me.

Any help will be appriciated.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 9:15 PM, Kumaraswamy nandipati <
kumaraswamy@ecomzera.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I want to use Paypal as payment processor for VISA, Discover, Master and
> AMEX credit cards. I didn't find any implementation in ofbiz that paypal
> processor will do authorize, capture, refund, release transaction.
> So, That I want to implement DoDirectPayment using paypal API.
>
> I find AIM, Verisign-PayFlow Pro, cybersource, clearcommerce
> implementations, but no Paypal payment processor except, External Payment
> Service.
>
> 1.Q) Am I correct,  In Ofbiz, there is no implementation for paypal payment
> processor for credit cards???
> 2.Q) If Yes, Please update me where I can find it.

> Kumaraswamy.N
> www.pickupflowers.com

Kumaraswamy.N
91-9866805250.