Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by 이민영 <my...@techway.co.kr> on 2001/07/05 10:50:27 UTC

Hello.. I have a question.

It's first time to contact you..
I'm Korean.. and work at venture company........
and I'm java programmer.
I'm not good at English .........
Even though there's some mistake .....
Please understand me....... :)
I'm making  web mail by using tag extension.
when i finish making tags and test it.......... i found that
there's a big problem..

some tag makes loop and sub tag prints information(string)
..
when it works it use CPU 100%
so i open web page ....... it takes too long time .

Can you tell me tag's working mechanism??
when tag is founded in page.... it look for class file and work..
is it right??
i can't understand why it occupy CPU 100%...
I desire your answer...
Please tell me something..
thank you already... :)

Have a nice day~~
Bye :)

Re: Hello.. I have a question.

Posted by Rich Catlett <ri...@more.net>.
The only loop that occurs is when any of the addresses that are given are
not valid e-mail addresses (checked by syntax).  Then if you have the
error tag nested within the send tag, the error tag will loop through all
of the errors and write them out so that they can be fixed.  Hope this
helps.

Rich Catlett        rich@more.net |  Confuscious say "Man who stand |
Programmer                        |   on toilet, high on pot!"      |