Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by sourabh jain <so...@yahoo.co.in> on 2002/06/03 11:43:54 UTC

Version

Hi,

In my project I want to use a Dom parser build using
C++ and able to run on unix plateform, to parse and
form XML strings. I have down load the file
"xerces-c-src1_7_0.Tar" which is fulfilling my needs.
Can u specify me the version of xerces-c-src1_7_0.Tar
?

Now if I want to use XERCESC for it, from where I can
get the latest version or is it the latest code
available on the net?

Thanks
Sourabh