Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ilya gordon <gr...@iggroup.org> on 2004/07/12 17:43:34 UTC

[users@httpd] 2.0 API question

Hello,

In 1.3 i had a handler_rec struct, but i don't see it in the 2.0 API. I
presume it was replaced by the ap_hook_handler() file.

I need to register 2 handler functions in the new module for API ver 2.0.
The only funcions that I see that do that is ap_hook_handler(). But this
function doesn't take the name you need to specify in the .conf file in
the
AddModule directive. Where is this specified? Is there a naming convention
now
that replaces this?

Also, there is no more ap_scan_script_header_err_buf() in the 2.0 API.
What is the new api function now?

Any help is very apreciated.
Thanks
ilya

Re: [users@httpd] 2.0 API question

Posted by Robert Andersson <ro...@profundis.nu>.
ilya gordon wrote:
> In 1.3 i had a handler_rec struct, but i don't see it in the 2.0 API. I
> presume it was replaced by the ap_hook_handler() file.
>
> I need to register 2 handler functions in the new module for API ver 2.0.

Even though coding Q&A is interesting, I think you might be much better off
hanging aroung the mailing list dedicated to module development; they are
probably more qualified to answer your questions which may also be a bit
more on-topic there. See:
    http://modules.apache.org/subscribe

Regards,
Robert Andersson