Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/13 15:15:38 UTC

[VOTE][RIP-11]RocketMQ Architecture Evolution

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for the kickoff of RIP-11 RocketMQ Architecture Evolution.

In order to better serve cloud computing in the next decade, IMO, we should
make more architectural adjustments to meet the needs of cloud computing
and the IOT,  and I hope more community members can be involved in.

You can find the detail of the RIP-11 in the link below:
*https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B1cHjwfOEyU-_W_pikUD__mH48zb3vDoNmy1zqJVcss/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B1cHjwfOEyU-_W_pikUD__mH48zb3vDoNmy1zqJVcss/edit?usp=sharing>*

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion