Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "xueqiang.mi" <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/23 03:35:10 UTC

how to use web-console to manage multiple message brokers?

I found amq-web-console starts a message broker and sets it into servlet
context when starting up, then it can manage the broker after that. Now I
want to add, remove and manage a number of brokers dynamically at
web-console, but I don't know how to do that. Is there any suggestion or
solutions? I think the problem to manage a remote broker is hard, how can I
use the RemoteJMXBrokerFacade in activemq-web module?

Re: how to use web-console to manage multiple message brokers?

Posted by "xueqiang.mi" <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I want to know the source causing this limitation and want to solve it, is
it feasible so far?
I read the code in amq-web module and found RemoteJMXBrokerFacade really
provides some API to communicate with a remote broker.
Can u give me some suggestion for it? Thanks.

Regards,

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,