Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Wojtek Janiszewski <wo...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/16 00:20:23 UTC

Re: [GsoC] Using the Corba binding

Thanks, I hope the users will like it.

I've just extended calculator samples collection by adding CORBA
samples, which are based on existing RMI ones (it still needs updating
svg files).
I'm also thinking about some reasonable sample showing some more
advanced mapping between IDL and Java.

Thanks,
Wojtek

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 3:36 PM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Wojtek.
>
> It's great to see your continuing contribution to Tuscany. Adding more
> samples will definitely help. I personally appreciate it.

+1

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk