Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Mark Hanson <mh...@pivotal.io> on 2019/11/05 00:47:59 UTC

1.11.0 Release branch has been cut

Hello Geode Dev Community,

We have created a new release branch for Apache Geode 1.1100 - “release/1.11.0"

Please do review and raise any concern with the release branch.
If no concerns are raised, we will start with the voting for the release candidate soon.

Regards
Mark Hanson

Re: 1.11.0 Release branch has been cut

Posted by Mark Hanson <mh...@pivotal.io>.
Argh... Corrected release version below…