Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Balázs Zsoldos <ba...@everit.biz> on 2014/10/10 13:05:38 UTC

[framework] Is there any release date for felix 4.6.0

Hi,

as much as I saw in the Jira of Felix, version 4.6.0 will support OSGi 6.0.
Do you know when it will be available? Is there any public roadmap with
release dates?

Thanks and regards,
*Zsoldos Balázs*

Re: [framework] Is there any release date for felix 4.6.0

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Hi,

we don't have a date yet. For the missing pieces we have open issues in
Jira marked with [R6]. Once these issues are fixed, we can cut a release.
Afaik, no one is currently actively working on implementing these
things, so it's hard to say when it will happen.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland