Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by b3...@theotherbell.com on 2004/12/05 00:41:34 UTC

X-Spam-Level header

I recently installed SA 3.0.1.  Everything is working fine... but
now I want to set up some filters in my e-mail client.  What I
want to do is automatically send anything with more than some
number of stars to the trash bin.  I can do that with a
regex-like expression in my email client.  But I need to make SA
use a different character (currently, it's using a +).

Google found me a solution that required changing a line of code,
but it must have been referring to an old version of SA because I
couldn't find it in the current code.

Brenda Bell
Henniker (the only one on earth)
New Hampshire (the state with 5 seasons: black fly, tourist, foliage, ski and mud)

Re: X-Spam-Level header

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 06:41:34PM -0500, b311b-sa@theotherbell.com wrote:
> Google found me a solution that required changing a line of code,
> but it must have been referring to an old version of SA because I
> couldn't find it in the current code.

RTFM :)

  _STARS(*)_        one * (use any character) for each score point (note: this
                    is limited to 50 'stars' to stay on the right side of the RFCs)

> But I need to make SA use a different character (currently, it's using a +).

_STARS(+)_

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste