Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com> on 2002/06/12 23:17:14 UTC

management GUI

I've been looking into the netbeans platform (basically, the
functionality common to any program, rather than just an ide, separated
out), and it looks like a promising platform to work with for a server
management GUI, especially as it allows you to leverage stuff like ant
integration already available within netbeans.

just dreaming...

- Leo

PS: http://www.netbeans.org/platform/index.html

Re: management GUI

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 12 June 2002 05:17 pm, Leo Simons wrote:
> I've been looking into the netbeans platform (basically, the
> functionality common to any program, rather than just an ide, separated
> out), and it looks like a promising platform to work with for a server
> management GUI, especially as it allows you to leverage stuff like ant
> integration already available within netbeans.

Awesome!!! I'm going to be working on that GUI very soon now (i'm doing other
pieces related to allowing partial config information to be stored in the SAR
and have it be completed via the mgmt GUI... )

I'll definitly take a deep gander when it comes time.
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org