Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Kim Horn <ki...@icsglobal.net> on 2009/02/25 01:53:52 UTC

Synapse Command Line

What is the shell command (windows) to start my script, e.g. fred.xml.

Can only see document describing how to start the samples.

I know its in the synapse batch file but this should be documented.

Re: Synapse Command Line

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.

We know ..  since we wrote it :-) ..
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/synapse/tags/1.0/src/main/bin/synapse.bat?view=log
> This also fixes the many other errors the Wrapper introduces. See:
>
> http://thejavamonkey.blogspot.com/2008/09/apache-synapse-how-to-run-without.html

But we moved to using Wrapper due to a few reasons - we want to be able
to run as a service with Windows, and quite a few other OS's supported
by Wrapper too. Also the .bat files have issues with long filenames
and/or paths on Windows, which the wrapper overcomes. Maybe we should
revive the old .bat file as an option that we ship by default - I think
that will sort out all problems..

cheers
asankha

--