Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by STEVE R BURRUS <st...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/22 22:40:35 UTC

John-Paul, Can You Help Me? This Is .....

hello there John-Paul, Can You Help Me? This Is Steve Burrus, and I read your
little response back to a Milt concerning Servlet Programming, so I thought that
you could help me out with this problem which I have encountered about how you go
about starting to create Servlets and also Java Server Pages in the Tomcat Web
Container. A prompt response from u would be greatly appreciated!!