Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andric Chang <an...@ecquaria.com> on 2002/12/05 02:05:43 UTC

Segmentation fault (11) - Apache + Tomcat on Red Hat Linux release 7.1

Hi all,

I've been debugging on a "Segmentation fault (11)" for almost a week
and still no result, wondering if anyone has ever integrated Apache and
Tomcat on Linux Hat Linux release 7.1? This problem occured when trying
to access jsp/servlet from Apache.

Below is my configurations, is this configuration possible? Or, anyone
has other configuration which works on the same platform as mine? Would
really appreciate your help, thanks.

Here's my configurations,
Apache: Apache 1.3.26
Tomcat: Tomcat 4.0.6 or Tomcat 4.1.12 (tried both)
JDK: jdk1.3.1_06
Platform:
Red Hat Linux release 7.1 (Seawolf)
Kernel 2.4.1-008stab035.7.swsoft-smp on a 2-processor i686
mod_jk: mod_jk/1.1.0 or mod_jk/1.2.0 (tried both)

Regards,
Andric Chang