Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gavin Mabie <ga...@urbannex.co.za> on 2011/05/19 05:36:12 UTC

Finding resources

Hi

I have changed my app to mount-point "/" instead of "/app-name/".  It is
causing havoc with finding resources such as javascripts, stylesheets and
images.  Normal location for these resources is "webapp/app-name/images".  I
can solve this by moving scripts and images to the
framework/images/webapp/images folder and change the links to /images/xxx,
but would not like to fiddle with this folder.  Is there a alternative
solution?

Thanks

Gavin

Re: Finding resources

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
May be you can rename the images folder within your application
something like img.

Thanks,

Raj