Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/01 16:44:06 UTC

Re: Problem using DevCloud2 with 4.2

On Jul 31, 2014, at 5:11 PM, Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> wrote:

> Hey Will,
>
> Unfortunately no, I didn't take any special steps to get around the issue.
> I cleaned everything up, tried again and it worked.
>
> Sorry I can't be of more help here.

you guys should start looking at
https://github.com/imduffy15/GSoC-2014

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks - Seif (my GSoC student) uses it.

I typically build up an entire cloud with a script of my own (adding
primary storage that's based on a SolidFire SAN and related Compute and
Disk Offerings).

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com>.
Thanks Seb.  That is very similar to the setup that I use, but I am using
snapshots on VMware Fusion as my foundation.  I will look into building up
a new env with this.

Thx,

Will