Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by "Pavel.Vrecion" <Pa...@syntea.cz> on 2004/07/20 14:56:49 UTC

New how-to

Dear friends, documentators,

first of all, let me say hello, while I am newbie in your email conference.
I have created new how-to document - how to create hiearchical XML
structures from database by mixing java and ESQL codes in xsp.

Is there anybody out there, who would read it (as a second or third eye),
comment it, correct it and maybe help me with publishing?

Thanx

Pavel Vrecion

Re: New how-to

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Pavel.Vrecion wrote:
> Dear friends, documentators,
>
> first of all, let me say hello, while I am newbie in your email conference.

Thanks. However, the "docs" mailing list is not for discussion.
It is for the automated change notifications.

> I have created new how-to document - how to create hiearchical XML
> structures from database by mixing java and ESQL codes in xsp.
>
> Is there anybody out there, who would read it (as a second or third eye),
> comment it, correct it and maybe help me with publishing?

If you intend it to be added to the core documentation
then please add it to Cocoon's Bugzilla.

--
David Crossley

RE: New how-to

Posted by "Pavel.Vrecion" <Pa...@syntea.cz>.
OK, I will try it.
pv

Posted by "Pavel.Vrecion" <Pa...@syntea.cz>.
Zip attachments are refused by mail server.
So I will try open code.

Pavel Vrecion

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004, Pavel.Vrecion wrote:

> Dear friends, documentators,
>
> first of all, let me say hello, while I am newbie in your email
conference.
> I have created new how-to document - how to create hiearchical XML
> structures from database by mixing java and ESQL codes in xsp.
>
> Is there anybody out there, who would read it (as a second or third eye),
> comment it, correct it and maybe help me with publishing?
>
> Thanx
>
> Pavel Vrecion

Re: New how-to

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.