Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by nize <un...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/18 02:05:32 UTC

[VOTE] [RIP-35]Use rocketmq instead of mysql as state store

Hi, RocketMQ Community,

As discussed in the previous email, we launched a new RIP to replace mysql
with RocketMQ as a state store in RocketMQ-streams.Now the
shepherd @duhenglucky and @von Gosling is willing to support the RIP, so I
think it is time to start an email thread to enter the voting process.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Best Regards!

links
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gmwU4rC5wyG07R55jW5oN4GzxHSq8QoFNdoNL61xT0M/edit?usp=sharing

Re: Re: [VOTE] [RIP-35]Use rocketmq instead of mysql as state store

Posted by Rongtong Jin <ji...@mails.ucas.ac.cn>.
+1

&quot;heng du&quot; &lt;duhengforever@apache.org&gt;写道:

Posted by heng du <du...@apache.org>.