Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/11/30 01:10:07 UTC

[Tomcat 3.2] Calling For Native Code

I'm getting ready to build the Java part of the 3.2 final build.  It would be
useful to have the native code pieces built for as many platforms as possible so
that I can post them on the web site along with the distribution.

Could developers who have environments to do this please help me out and compile
the native code chunks, then send them to me?  (Be sure you identify what
platform your code is for).  Before you build, make sure you have checked out
the "tomcat_32_final" branch from the "jakarta-tomcat" CVS repository.

Thanks!

Craig