Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2014/04/21 00:15:24 UTC

Re: Wework Wiki: Test Case Management

On 28/03/2014 Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Test_Case_Management
> Needs some rework before we can add a Link to Bugzilla Component. I am
> not familiar with that stuff.

That page has absolutely nothing good. Quaste and TCM are things from
the past. And you know it perfectly, so maybe I don't understand what
you are looking for.

Links to components follow this pattern:
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/enter_bug.cgi?product=Writer&component=help
but I'm not sure this answers your question.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Wework Wiki: Test Case Management

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
The space still useful and available to insert the updated processes
and systems. I have seen many QA documentation that needs some work.
Unfortunately people 'create new pages' instead of updating the
existing ones. This makes a lot of outdated documentation remain
present.

Is a problem of people not understanding correctly the role of a wiki and DSCM.

On 4/20/14, Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 28/03/2014 Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Test_Case_Management
>> Needs some rework before we can add a Link to Bugzilla Component. I am
>> not familiar with that stuff.
>
> That page has absolutely nothing good. Quaste and TCM are things from
> the past. And you know it perfectly, so maybe I don't understand what
> you are looking for.
>
> Links to components follow this pattern:
> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/enter_bug.cgi?product=Writer&component=help
> but I'm not sure this answers your question.
>
> Regards,
>    Andrea.

Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor