Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Nilkanth Patel <ni...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/01 11:06:21 UTC

Row-Level security with key as a regex

Hi Team,

I am exploring row-level security with Geode and observed that exact key
has to be provided in security configuration (for example:
DATA:READ:MyRegion:*system*).

Is there any way to provide Key as a regex (*admin*) ..?  I want to achieve
row-level security on all keys containing *system* as a sub-string.
Providing each key in security-config is very cumbersome.

-Nilkanth.

Re: Row-Level security with key as a regex

Posted by Nilkanth Patel <ni...@gmail.com>.
Jens, Thanks for your reply, now i get this.
As you said, implementing the required authorization behavior in
SecurityManager.authorize() callback is way to go.

Thanks,
Nilkanth.

Posted by Jens Deppe <je...@apache.org>.
Hi Nilkanth,