Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Anand Bhagwat <ab...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/11 11:53:16 UTC

How to identify seed URL for a given record from Webpage

Hi,
Is there any way to identify seed URL from a record in WebPage table? What
I am trying to find out is what was the origin of given record? I know
there are inlinks and outlinks but is there any alternate way?

-Anand.

How to identify seed URL for a given record from Webpage

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anand,
Couple of things.
1. Good to hear you solved your problem, I will be working on the jira
issue regardless.
2. If you are interested in contributing your code to the Nutch community
it would be welcomed. You can open a jira issue and upload it, or
alternatively you can open a wiki page and embed your code there. Its up to
you.
Thanks for the feedback anyways
lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: How to identify seed URL for a given record from Webpage

Posted by Anand Bhagwat <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anand,