Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Kseniya Romanova <ks...@apache.org> on 2022/08/11 15:55:24 UTC

Ignite Summit Europe: The Call for Papers Is Open!

Hi, Igniters!

Ignite Summit 2022 went great—recordings are available at your
convenience[2]. And, now, we're ready to turn our attention to Ignite
Summit 2022 Europe!

Ignite Summit 2022 Europe will be delivered over two days, November 9 and
10 (each day from approximately 9:30 AM GMT to 1:00 PM GMT). The event is
hosted by GridGain Systems, with the Apache Software Foundation as a
Community Partner. The summit is online and free.

Share your Ignite experience with the Apache Ignite community that is based
in the UK, Europe, and Asia! We are seeking technical content from
in-memory computing practitioners:

- An Ignite user story
- An Ignite architectural deep dive
- The experience of integrating Ignite with other technologies
- The use of Ignite in a cloud environment
- Ignite troubleshooting

Submit your proposal for a 30-minute talk or for a 15-minutes lightning
talk via https://sessionize.com/ignite-summit-europe/
Proposals are due by September 15, 2022.

Kseniya Romanova,
Apache Ignite PMC member

[1] Summit website https://ignite-summit.org
[2] Ignite Summit 2022 recordings